Well I've packed. Spiffing. And the case only weighs 17kg so win there!
It's all just a little wee bit too real now, but I have tea bags in my case so life will be fine (as soon as I've bought a mug to brew up in!) I even have an element for heating water so I don't have to faff about with pans of hot water (thank goodness for the days before health and safety! And my parent's hording!)
Just a short bloggio today, maybe more tomorrow if I can get the internet to work in the piso, or otherwise I'll be in touch in a few days! People with contract phones, don't text me till you've checked your terms and conditions, otherwise both you and I could be charged! If I text you I won't be offended if you don't reply, it's facebook and skype from here on in!
Lots of Lucy love! xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment