Friday, 16 September 2011

Thank chocolate con churros it's FRIDAY!

Ah I'm tired. Yesterday got hideously hot again, 35 degrees, so I hid from the weather in my room. It was too hot to open the window. Now that's heat for you! Today it's rained, which was quite nice actually, makes me feel a bit more at home.

I went to uni a little more successfully this week at least, and timetable is sorted and the classes are ok, though there's going to be a heck of a lot of work going on (novel idea for a student). I also did some washing, which is always fun, as to get to the washing line I have to climb out of my window. Health and Safety hasn't reached Spain yet - evidently.


However, even the health and safety police can't save me from my own stupidity, and I fell down the stairs today. Clever me. I was on my way to a salsa class with the girls, and leaving my piso happened to be the most dangerous bit! On the up, nothing much hurt but my pride which is lucky really, given it's a marble floor!


Anyway, catch you later blogueros. I'm going to salsa to bed I think xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment