Thursday, 1 December 2011

San Seb, Plentzia, Agony Aunts and washing.

Oh my dear Blogueros! I am so sorry to leave you hanging for so long, wondering what's become of little old me. I really shouldn't let things slide so... before I know it you'll all be in rehab suffering from terrible Lucy-Cakes withdrawal and I'll be being sued for cruelty to blogueros (which, in case you're wondering, is a completely made-up Spanish-sounding name for those who follow my bloggio - which is a completely made-up Italian-sounding name for this rambling piece of rubbish you're reading now.


Well now, not that much has happened. I had a delightful day in San Sebastián two weekends ago, and another nice day in Plentzia last weekend. Both have pretty stunning beaches and it felt good to get out of Bilbao. I took lots of pictures in San Sebastián, thanks to the ridiculously beautiful scenery - check out facebook (I'll post the public links at the bottom for those of you who are facebook-less).


Today I went to teach my two lovely Spanish girls, Maria and Helene. Mum brought me some teen magazines when she came so I read some of the problems on the problem pages and asked the girls to be the agony aunts. It was good fun and they were much more sympathetic than I would have been with a pile of stroppy, idiotic teens who have nothing better to do than burden some poor woman in an office somewhere with daft questions like 'my girlfriend's in love with Ashton from JLS, so should I become a singer?' Honestly.


In other news, I hung my washing out to dry as it's 20 degrees even though it's December. This is the craziest autumn/winter I've ever had! It was a bit windy though so I had to go and rescue my trousers because they blew off the line! 


And now I am trying to keep very calm and collected, because nothing is happening tomorrow. You know, nothing like a casual visit to Lancaster followed by York ;) So, I shall blog again when I return from that-which-is-not-happening ;) Hasta luego! xxx

San Seb pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2630395728294.2145307.1507386366&type=1&l=fff0989974


Bilbao sunset: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2637759952395.2145430.1507386366&type=1&l=362a633d7c

Plentzia: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2676437159301.2145965.1507386366&type=1&l=9d5149825d

No comments:

Post a Comment