Friday, 28 October 2011

Post-script...

P.S. GRAVY!!! I'm disappointed to report that my gravy-making technique is sadly lacking after over two months of not having any Bisto. Well, I shall have to practise! Finally... I think tomorrow will be chips cheese and gravy day. I also think I should open a chippie over here, because the Spanish eat nothing of proper nutritional value (by which I mean, nothing that's deep fried in shedloads of oil). 

P.P.S. Skyping Beth when she has no voice cheered me up (not because she has no voice... that would just be mean!), as did skyping Dad who's been holding the fort back in the Motherland. As did having half a conversation with Raph until he fell asleep. 

P.P.P.S. Someone please send me some real milk. As a rule I've got nothing against UHT, but just occasionally I would like a glass of the real stuff. At the very least, you could all be putting the kettle on in anticipation for my return to the Motherland.  

No comments:

Post a Comment