Hola blogueros.
So yesterday was a bad day. Crazy Grammar Woman (CGW) handed us our tests back, which about 6 of us had passed. Then she spent the rest of the lesson yelling at the ones of us that HAD passed, because we were apparently useless and we know nothing, and we never study. So she had a tizz-attack, which would normally have just been hilarious, but we weren't in the mood. Especially when she told Anila she'd throw chalk at her. (I'm sure I've already mentioned that the white board hasn't quite made it to Spain yet... technology eh!) Then she stood there and said 'so, you can have a test tomorrow. On everything'. So my resolution of not drinking coffee anymore due to lack of night-time sleeping managed to last less than 2 hours, due to severe stress levels. My dedication to that resolution was impressive.
But then things were ok, I went to Steph's lovely piso for tea and biccies, and the sunset was pretty gorgeous (see facebook for the pics). But. Still Lucy-Lou was not all that happy, therefore a late-night skype conversation happened (which is never a good idea - life always looks rubbish when it's dark outside), and my poor long-suffering father was faced with 'Dad I want to come hoooome!'
Still, having had said grammar test this morning (epic fail on every side. But somehow it doesn't feel like a fail when no one else has done well either!) and gone for a coffee with Fitzy (a lovely person I met at Church like the first week I was here), and Erin having arrived in Bilbao... this weekend is looking goooooood :) Now, time for a burger, a nap, teaching English, rubbish TV and happy times at Suzy's this evening with the lovely Erin who's come to make us all feel better! Toda la vida es sueño? No, but it never is. Here's the anthem of my life for the present time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8SPwT3nQZ8 - give it a watch if you get chance!
Catch you soon bloggy people who have nothing better to do than listen to me moan! (Just kidding, without you sad people there'd be no need for me to blog, haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment