So, I am back! Did you miss me?
Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been doing too much thinking to blog as well. I went on my little tour of the UK, stopping at my sister's on the outskirts of London and then again in Lancaster. It was as good a way as any to finish the dreaded YA, though how you're supposed to 'finish' it is anybody's guess.
I'm now in the throws of what is definitely a post-YA crisis. I am clearing out my room. Having more than 20kg of stuff feels odd, and anyhow, the clear-out is long over-due. It's much easier to get rid of stuff now thinking 'well I've not used it all year...' A general lack of work makes the days rather long, and I've forgotten how to do things properly in this country. How does one get on a bus again? Should you say 'hello' before jumping in with 'a single to town please'? Je ne sais pas. And frenglish and spanglish are just the norm.
But having said that, it is good to be home. Aside from the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment